Friday, March 03, 2006

Interesting and exciting news

Yesterday I posted for Norma. Her little girl is from the same orphanage as Katie and she lives about 90 miles from me. I thought that maybe her daughter might recognize Katie.
Today, I was going through my papers for Katie and putting aside what I need to take with me. I came across an update I received from the orphanage in August. It mentioned the name of two of her favorite friends. One of them is Ou Yang Qing - Norma's daughter!!!!

I've also changed the format of the blog so that you can add comments. You should find a link for comments under each of my posts.

Be sure I hear from you while we're there!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES MOM!! you got it!!! this ROCKS!! Phil.4:6 - Be anxious for nothing, but everything by Prayer and supplications, let YOUR request be made known unto GOD!!!

Anonymous said...

hey mom, yipeeee!!! thats awesome and can't wait for you guys to get home!
the quiz trip went well didn't do very good quizzing wise, got 4th outa 4 teams, froze 3 times and only buzzed 6 times out of 5 quizzes, give ya more details when you get home with katie! had a guy run over some armymen while they were out the window pretty funny, i'm a little sick have a soar throat and every once in a while a slight headache and am a little stuffed but i'm doing okay, wpecialy with anna around, she said since your moms not here take this and this and this and thi.... :) just kidding